Thursday, April 20, 2006

Shanghai - Hangzhou

In April, 2005, our group, comprised of 7 members - P.Oy, P.Ohm, Peaw, P.Ou, my Mom, Na Noi and I, took a trip to Shanghai. Arranged by P.Oy and P.Peaw, we planed to visit a few remarkable places in Shanghai and traveled by car to Hangzhou and 2 Local guides were hired to lead the tour for each city. Besides these 2 cities, we went to Zhouzhuang, the water townships, which appeared to be one of shooting location of MI-III.

I knew nothing about China, just heard only its reputation of tourism and recognized the movie "Shanghai Godfather" which I was addicted to when I was young.

We stayed 2 nights in a very nice hotel on shopping area, Nanjing Rd., in Shanghai and 1 night in a 4-Chinese star hotel in Hangzhou. It is a notable trip of which we still talked about crowded people, serious bargaining, different food, and no-English .

See pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/arthivon/Shanghai2006#

No comments: